The Cuttin’ Loose Club’s 2017 season is off to a great start and we wish to thank our sponsors for their generous support this season. Sponsors are the key to our Club’s success and are very much appreciated by everyone connected with the club. Please give a big shout-out to:
- Peltram Plumbing Inc., Mechanical Contractors, peltramplumbing.com
- King Feed, Our Friendly Feed & Farm Store, kingfeed.net
- Gayle Wilkinson, Cutting Edge Cow Horses, cuttingedgecowhorses.weebly.com
- Hay Wire LLC, Geoff Henkel supplying hay for our shows
- Linda Solheim-Diehl, Equestrian Property Specialist, Windermere Real Estate, lindadiehl.withwre.com
- Kelly Brammer, Kelly’s Creature Comforts, kellyscreaturecomforts.com
- Joe Jones Training, Horses-Dogs-People, established 1971
- Kiperts Trailer Sales, Horse Trailers – Utility Trailers – Tractors, kiperts.com
- Gerry Berryhill, Bert Lindsey and Marcy Naubert
Thank you again for your generous sponsorship! Here’s to a great season and I hope to see everyone at the next show.
Very Best Regards,
Tim Shea, President
THE ONLY CUTTING HORSE CLUB IN
Cuttin’ Loose Club of Washington was organized in 1984 to promote the sport of cutting and cowhorses. As a non-profit organization CLCOW is dedicated to providing members with an affordable place to show their horses and participate in club sponsored clinics and practices. By offering classes for all levels of riders and horses we have something for everyone and we encourage member participation, good sportsmanship, and mutual respect among both our members and non-members.
Cutters must work together as teams to showcase the talents of these extraordinary animals, as a result many lasting friendships are built within the cutting community.